If you received a seat belt violation in Texas and have been ordered by the judge to complete a TEA approved seat belt course then you are in the right place. This course is approved by the state of Texas and is valid for use in all courts within the state.
In the state of Texas, a citation for a seat belt violation is taken very seriously. The reason for this is the positive impact that increased seat belt use has had on traffic fatalities and injuries. According to the CDC, seat belt use has increased from 11% to 85% over the past 20 years while at the same time serious traffic-related injuries and fatalities have decreased by more than 50%. Although the widespread presence of airbags in our vehicles has provided an extra level of protection, they are not to be used as a substitute for seatbelts.
Now that we gave our little, “why seat belts are important” and “you should wear yours rant”, we want to tell you that we are here to help.
Seat Belt Course – Details
- Never leave home – Since our course is 100% online, you can take it anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- No wasted Saturdays – You can take the course on your schedule since your progress is automatically saved.
- No boring teachers – The course is made up of video and optional narration for the text portions.
- No long courses – Texas law requires all seat belt courses take no less than 6 hours to complete.
- No hidden fees – Our course is only $39.95 including the first class delivery of your certificate.
So what is the point of the course and what do we want you to learn? With our team of expert driving instructors, we built the Texas seat belt course to be so simple to use that even with limited Internet experience, taking our course is a breeze. The following concepts will be covered in the course to meet state law in fulfilling your court obligation.
- Child Seat Systems – The important facts about having children as passengers.
- Protect Yourself and Your Passengers – Learn how seat belts protect everyone in the vehicle.
- Texas Law – Knowing the laws and understanding why they exist.
- Defensive Driving – Become a better driver and save lives with key defensive driving strategies.
Ready to remove the seat belt citation from your record? Click get started below to complete your course and get the certificate you need.