Our approved teen drivers ed program is designed to be used in conjunction with the TX DPS parent taught program. We cover the classroom portion of the course while the parent is responsible for documenting behind-the-wheel driver training in the driving log that we provide.
Teen Drivers Ed – Process for Completion
- Sign up for this course
- Download the DL-92 form during registration as prompted
- Complete the form and submit it to the DPS
- Wait for approval (about 2 weeks)
- Log on and start your drivers ed course
- Work through all steps outlined within the course
- Receive your certificate and go get your license
Once you are ready to begin simply click the get started button below to complete course registration.